Bringing music, art + community together under the stars
The Squamish Constellation Festival will shine the light on excellent music from British Columbia, Canada, and beyond with exceptionally curated music; art installations and expressions; local craft beverages; and exquisite culinary experiences in one of the most beautiful settings on the planet. Join us in Hendrickson Field from July 26-28, 2019 amidst the stunning backdrop of the Squamish Chief.
- 3 days of bands, entertainers and visual artists
- VIP area and packages
- Genres include alt-pop, folk, indie, alt-rock, singer-songwriter, funk/soul, brass/big bands and family acts
- Circus arts
- Free entry to children 12 and under
- Strong representation of female, indigenous, and LGBTQ+ artists
- Blanket-style seating with separate dancing areas
- Interactive community legacy art creation
- Site-wide liquor license, craft beer, cocktail and wine lounges
- Exquisite culinary delights
want to get involved?
We're all about collaboration. Click on the appropriate button to connect and let us know how you'd like to be a part of the inaugural Squamish Constellation Festival!